REPORT, October 2022
‘Deck the Halls': How are shopping habits evolving and what does this mean for Christmas gifting?
Consumers are changing their shopping habits to cope with inflation. But what does this mean for the festive period? Will consumers buy gifts earlier to avoid rising costs or hold off in the hopes that prices will fall? Will they buy fewer gifts to save money or buy more to make up for ‘cancelled’ Christmases?
To help you navigate this, Streetbees has launched a report with the latest insights into consumer shopping habits and how this could impact Christmas gifting for CPG brands.
Download the free report now to learn:
- How consumers’ shopping habits are evolving
- How this is impacting different channels
- How consumers plan to shop this Christmas
- How these behaviours compare to last Christmas
- What this means for your brand and category